TRIG is similar in size to an iPhone and weighs under 250g. The device can be a handheld personnel tracker or may be fitted to vehicles, ships, moorings, containers – anything that needs to be tracked, with confidence, in near real time.
The device is waterproof to IP68 and features a strong aluminum base for unrivaled ruggedness.
The device operates in Green, Amber, Red Alert and Blue Response modes. Control can respond to Red Alerts, turning the status LED blue. This gives the user confidence that a Red Alert has been acted on by someone at Control. Reporting intervals for each mode may be set via Bluetooth or Iridium.
A standard report consists of date, time, position, course, speed, alert status, temperature, motion and battery status.
Class I Bluetooth enables users to connect Bluetooth Devices – such as Smartphones and laptops – to TRIG for two-way text messaging and data communications anywhere in the world. Multiple Bluetooth Devices can be connected to each TRIG.
The control panel on the device simply consists of an on/off button, alert button and status LED. All further information is displayed on the user’s Bluetooth Device.
The fully charged battery supports up to 1300 reports.
A charger and carry case for TRIG is available.
- Truly global Iridium satellite coverage
- High resolution, near real-time GPS tracking
- Messaging and M2M data communications
- Alert function with remote acknowledgment
- Wireless Class I Bluetooth interface
- Multiple Bluetooth Devices can be connected to each TRIG
- Smartphone applications available
- Similar in size to an iPhone or BlackBerry
- Rugged, dustproof and waterproof to IP68
- Anodized aluminum and polymer housing
- Temperature, battery voltage and motion reported
- Secure, live internet tracking geofencing and AES256 encryption available