The Intellian GX100PM is a 1m GX terminal specially designed for use in defense and intelligence applications. The GX100PM terminal is type approved for use on Inmarsat’s Global Xpress Network.
The GX100PM shares the same pedestal as the v100PM, a 1m Ku-band mil-grade antenna currently deployed on government vessels around the world. The new GX100PM terminal delivers outstanding Ka-band performance leveraging Intellian’s proven reliability and ruggedness of the v100PM.
Customers that already have v100PM systems can now field upgrade to the GX100PM via Intellian’s GX v100PM Ka-band upgrade kit. This kit includes the Ka-band feed horn, RF module, and GX BDT with integrated modem. The upgrade process can be completed on board the vessel without removing the radome in as little as 10 minutes.
Boasting a reduced overall system weight targeting common program specifications, the GX100PM delivers exceptional performance in ruggedised use cases. The terminal comes pre-certified to MIL-STD-167-1A for Shock & Vibration as well as MIL-STD-461F for Electromagnetic performance.
The GX100PM includes a compact and streamlined All-In-One Below Deck Terminal (BDT) featuring a built-in GX modem as well as an intuitive display with keypad. Additional features include an integrated AC power supply and an 8 Port Ethernet switch all housed in a single 1U rack type unit, simplifying the below deck installation and saving valuable rack space for additional mission related hardware.
- Military Standards Compliance – Intellian’s GX100PM is certified to military standards MIL-STD-167-1A for shock & vibration and MIL-STD-461F for EMI/EMC performance. Capable of meeting MIL-STD-810F/G upon request.
- Industry-Leading Standards Compliance – The GX100PM meets other industrial standards such as EN60945, EN60950, IEC60721, R&TTE, FCC Part 15, FCC 25.222 & 25.209 and C-Tick.
- Superior RF Performance – The GX100PM high-gain, precision carbon fiber reflector ensures the best service quality available, allowing for greater throughput and reduced operational costs. Inmarsat’s own testing has confirmed that the GX100PM provides the best RF performance of any terminal on the Global Xpress network, improving user experience and reducing interference from rain fade.
- From In Port to Online in No Time – Quick-deploy packaging, pre-slung lifting straps, intuitive front panel screen on ACU and Intellian’s Aptus Graphical User Interface make it easy for experienced personnel to install the system in four hours or less.
- All in One BDT – A single rack mounted unit containing the Antenna Control Unit, Global Xpress modem and a built in power supply simplifies installation and reduces overall space. Built in Wi-Fi enables wireless management and control via Intellian’s Aptus PC or mobile remote management application. Wi-Fi capability can be removed for security as needed.
- One Touch Commissioning – The GX100PM arrives pier side pre-configured for immediate network access eliminating the need of post installation configuration or interaction with the Inmarsat Network Operations Center.
- Grey Coloured Radome Option – The GX100PM can be delivered with customised radome coloring to suit the needs of any military or civil defense vessel.
- Operational Intelligence and Command & Control from Anywhere – Users benefit from a secure and robust SSL connection that enables a host of features, including remote firmware upgrading, log file retrieval & analysis, and instant fault finding capability.